Not a tech marvel?
Trying to figure out how to install Orangescrum?
No stresses! Orangescrum has again simplified its installation with automation.
Paying attention to our assorted users we now bring a hassle free and self-explanatory installation option. Everyone can now setup Orangescrum without any tech-support.
Our motto is always to make our customers as efficient and productive as possible.
To get started, follow the simple steps sketched below-
The Basic Requirements-
- Apache with ‘mod_rewrite’
- PHP 7.0, 7.1, 7.2
- Enable curl in php.ini
- Change the ‘post_max_size=200M’, ‘upload_max_filesize=200M’, ‘max_execution_time=300’ and ‘max_input_vars=5000’ in php.ini
- MySQL 5.5 or higher
- If STRICT mode is On, turn it Off.
- Run Orangescrum as http://yoursiteurl.com/ from your browser. If Orangescrum is hosted on a local network, then run http://localhost/orangescrum-master or run the IP/domain as configured.
- Once you hit the URL, you can see the Database Configuration Wizard
- On the Database Configuration wizard, provide your Database Name, Database Host, Username, Password and click Next
- On the next page SMTP Configuration Wizard, configure the SMTP with Host Name, Port, User Name and
- Note: You can Skip SMTP setup by clicking on “Skip”. Also, this step doesn’t verify your SMTP configuration. Follow the SMTP troubleshoot to fix the SMTP/Email invite issue.
- Once you click on “Finish” button, you’ll be asked to provide your Company Name, Email address and a Password to login and start using OrangeScrum.
- Note: If you’re unable to see the Sign up page, then change the “Configure::write(‘debug’,2)” to “Configure::write(‘debug’,0)” or vice-versa in app/Config/core.php. Once the sign-up page appears, change the debug value to “0” and save it.
Now you are all set, run Orangescrum as http://yoursiteurl.com/ from your browser. Change the “Configure::write(‘debug’,2)” to “Configure::write(‘debug’,0)” in app/Config/core.php
You will be asked to provide your Company Name, Email address and a Password to login and start using Orangescrum.
Now it’s up to you!
OrangeScrum is a free, open source, flexible project management web application written using CakePHP.
Get going with the above steps and unleash the power of being in control of your projects and your day!
This procedure is well tested on Windows and the Mac operating system.
The Orangescrum installation guide provides instructions on how to install and configure Orangescrum on a server.
Do you need the step-by-step installation guide? Get it Now
Orangescrum, in its turn, is flexible by its nature and, therefore, can be easily modified to become truly yours.
You can personalize/customize Orangescrum look and feel to match your company environment.
Are you looking for a brief and visual version of Orangescrum customization hacks? Personalize Now